What is this? From this page you can use the Social Web links to save Had an accident on your motorbike? to a social bookmarking site, or the E-mail form to send a link via e-mail.

Social Web


E-mail It
September 19, 2011

Had an accident on your motorbike?

Posted in: legal

Many people love the freedom that they get from riding their motorbike. You ride alone down the open road without a care in the world. Unfortunately, many of the qualities that attract you to motorbikes are decidedly bad for you in the event of an accident. Motorbike accidents can be very severe and the rider can end up with significant and even life-threatening injuries.

If you have an accident on your motorbike then you are more likely to have a serious injury than you would get in the same
accident in a car. This can lead to a long time recovery time and a fortune in lost income. You insurance will probably pay for the repairs to your bike, but it will not cover all of your losses.

If you receive an injury in a motorbike crash then you think about pursuing legal action against the other driver. For this, an experienced
motorcycle accident injury claim solicitors will be able to give you the top-quality legal advice that you need to make a claim.

No Win No Fee
personal injury lawyers will act on your behalf in a motorcycle injury claim on a no win no fee basis. This means that they will receive a percentage of your award if your case is successful. In case you lose, they will have an insurance policy that will compensate the solicitors for their time.

Your solicitor will often investigate your accident before taking it further. This might include speaking to witnesses and obtaining copies of any police reports. This will allow them to make the best possible claim on your behalf or advise you if your case is likely to lose.

A specialist motorbike injury claim lawyer is the best person to work on your behalf if you are unlucky enough to receive an injury in an accident. They will work hard on your behalf to get you the best possible compensation and have the specialist knowledge and experience that you need to get the result that you want.

Return to: Had an accident on your motorbike?